Have any of you watched 13 Reasons Why, the Netflix show that has gotten insanely popular since its release a few weeks ago? I read the book a long time ago (think 8th grade) and loved it, and was so excited there was going to be a TV show based on it! It sounds very strange to say that I love a show that talks about such serious subjects like suicide, but I think it's a great way to make people aware of what other people have going on in their lives. Anyway, if you haven't watched the show I highly recommend it!
But I wanted to take a second and share on the blog that I know life can get you down sometimes, but there are also so many reasons to be happy! I'm sharing 10 things that always make me happy because sometimes we all need reminders to love life!
1. Visiting with family and just enjoying their company
2. Having a cat cuddle up next to me and it starts purring
3. Going to the movie theater
4. Having deep conversations with friends
5. Getting an A on a test I studied hard for
6. Long car rides listening to my favorite music
7. Starting a new novel
8. Walking around Target without a purpose
9. Singing along to Disney songs
10. Writing blog posts!
What are a few things that make you happy? Leave them in the comments!