A short post for all of you reading here on the blog today! It's Thanksgiving, and while I'm happy that you're taking the time to read on my little corner of the internet, I also hope that you're taking some much deserved time with your family. If you're not from the U.S. and you're like "Um, it isn't Thanksgiving here..." well go spend some time with your family anyway! Or call your parents, your siblings, your best friends and just say hello. Even if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving it doesn't mean your loved ones won't appreciate a little extra love today.
So in the spirit of Thanksgiving and spending time with friends and family, I've decided to do a short post that is a little different from my regular posts along with my Instagram roundup. Taking some inspiration from Kayla of Kayla Blogs, I'm doing a Thankful Thursday post and sharing a few things in no particular order that I'm thankful for this holiday season. :)
1. A family that loves me and would do pretty much anything for me. Including letting me keep the second bedroom on vacation instead of taking the pullout bed!
2. Friends that make living away from home feel like a second home.
3. A kitty cat that loves me more than life itself, although I'm still second to his treats.
4. A college education filled with teachers I love and soon to be a degree come May!
5. My favorite blanket that I assume was my grandma's, but I've had it so long I don't even remember.
6. The target dollar section.
7. While we're on the subject of stores, let's just add in Marshalls, TJMaxx, and Homegoods.
8. My blog and everyone who makes it possible and supports me. (That's you all!!)
9. Kisses from my roommate's dog Mowgli, even if sometimes they're a little aggressive and in my face.
10. Rooms with great natural light.
Now onto my Instagram lately...
Full blog post on Scently Box HERE
Full blog post on these gift ideas under $50 HERE
Target Blanket Scarf (not online), similar | Gold Glitter Flats (old), similar HERE, HERE and HERE | Sweater
Full blog post on this look HERE
I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!
What are you most thankful for this year?