Short post, but wanted to wish everyone a happy National Coffee Day! As a college student, caffeine is super important whether it be to keep you awake for those long nights of studying, or to just take a break with friends at your local Starbucks.
Here are some fun facts about coffee just because!
- Hawaii is the only US state that grows coffee.
- There is a coffee made from a cat's poop (more specifically the Kopi Luwak)
- Santa Fe Springs, California has the highest concentration of Starbucks locations with 560 stores within 25 miles
- It would take around 100 cups of coffee to have a lethal dose of caffeine
- New York drinks about 7 times as much coffee as the rest of the world
- Coffee was originally a food, not a drink. It was eaten in "energy balls."
There you go! The facts are all from Google searches, so not exactly sure how accurate some of them are, but still interesting! Now go get some for yourself and enjoy the rest of the day!
p.s. My favorite drink is a White Chocolate Mocha, what's yours?